Sunday, March 29, 2009

WC Spring Exchange!


Thank you, thank you, thank you Sara! I participated in the WC Spring Exchange, where foodies sign up to exchange 'care packages' with each other. It's conducted through Elfster, which means your assigned person can ask you questions and find out information about you anonymously, and you don't know who was assigned to send you a gift until you receive it!

Sara sent me an AWESOME care package:
- A ton of colorful, beautiful sprinkle options (I see cupcakes in my future so I can play with these!!)
- A cookbook from Washington state (I want to start collecting home-style cookbooks from all over the country...Sara sent me my first one from afar!)
- A super-handy packet of RealSimple recipe cards -- I can't wait to try some of them!
- And finally, a set of spatulas -- I don't know about you, but I seem to go through spatulas like crazy.

Thank you again Sara!

No comments: