Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Monday and Upcomings...



Whew! I feel like I've been in a whirlwind here lately! Between work, the gym, and physical therapy for a running injury, I'm lucky to eat dinner, let alone make anything new for it!


Somehow, we're still trying new recipes, though. We've had a few delicious ones, and a few duds...that's generally how it goes in our house.


I've got some posts from previous week's recipes to post yet, as well as a non-food (Rain-X Windshield wipers) giveaway to post...if I could only find the time. I know I'm mostly a food blog, but I loves me some car-accessories as well -- thus the wipers. And let me tell you --- they're freaking amazing.


Sunday: irish cream brownies for our St. Patrick's Day feast at work on Tuesday

Monday: steak, steamed broccoli, pasta

Tuesday: ranch parmesan chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans

Wednesday: orange-apricot pork chops (crockpot meal), rice, corn

Thursday: leftover ranch parm chicken

Friday: leftover orange-apricot pork chops

No comments: