Sunday, August 31, 2008

Patrice's Potatoes


I saw these on Your Home Based Mom and thought they looked tasty -- and they WERE!

Definately be making these again. This time, we served them with the PW's Crispy Yogurt Chicken.

Patrice's Potatoes

8-10 medium sized red potatoes, thinly sliced (I used organic idaho potatoes)
1/2 cube butter, melted (I had no idea what Leigh Anne meant -- she was kind enough to tell me a "cube" is a stick -- so this is 1/4 cup, or 1/2 a stick of butter)
1/4 C olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne powder
2 tsp mild chili powder
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce

Directions
- Mix above ingredients and toss with thin sliced potatoes.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 7-10 minutes, then turn potatoes and bake another 7-10 minutes until desired crispness.

(Note: I had a few that didn't fit on my cookie sheet -- I tossed them in a skillet and browned them up that way. Both work!)

1 comment:

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Kelly,

So glad you enjoyed them and we got the stick vs. cube mystery solved!