Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Mondays



Sorry I'm late...but this little bundle of joy came into our home on Sunday, and she's been QUITE a handful since then! She won't let me in the office without whining!



Busy evenings for us this week, so the meal plan includes some on-your-own nights.

Monday: Steak, steamed broccoli, twice baked potatoes
Tuesday: French Dip Sandwiches, leftover twice baked potato filling (yum)
Wednesday: Spaghetti with meat sauce (ANNND..my blog-i-versary! Stay tuned for a little giveaway!)
Thursday: leftovers on your own
Friday: Crab cakes, green beans, and rice pilaf (Didn't end up having them last week--thank goodness I hadn't bought the crab!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your puppy is so cute!

#1SAHM said...

your puppy is adorable! Congrats! : )

EJacks said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've given you an award because I love your blog! You can go to http://ericaskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/ to pick it up!