Saturday, January 31, 2009

Black Bottom Cupcakes



I whipped these up a few weekends ago -- we had friends coming over to hang out, and one of said friends had a birthday coming up, so I wanted to have a little something for her.

These were tasty, but admittedly, not my favorite. I think it had something to do with the chocolate cupcake recipe, and may try to tweak it in the future.

Still DELICIOUS cupcakes though! I think in 'regular' cupcake size they were a bit much, but mini these would be PERFECT. That way, every bite would be chocolate cupcake+cheesecake. I think that's probably the key.

I got the recipe from smitten kitchen. I'll let you go over there and get it if you want it ;-)




1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

These look delicious! I need to make some cupcakes soon... I'm long overdue and this recipe is one I'd love to make soon!