I saw this recipe from a nestie a few weeks ago -- if it was you, let me know! I didn't write your name down!
It was so easy, I didn't even write the recipe down -- my kind of meal. Especially during the week!
DH and I really enjoyed these sandwiches and we'll definately add them to our rotation. Especially since they're crockpot-based -- which means dinner is basically ready when I get home. Woohoo!
Again, though, we ate them and I totally forgot to take pictures. Next time!
French Dip Sandwiches
2 lb. beef roast
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 can Progresso French Onion Soup
2 beef bullion cubes
Sliced provolone cheese
- Place the beef roast, onion soup mix, can of soup, and beef bullion in a crockpot
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours
- Slice (or shred) the meat, reserving the juices in the bottom of the crockpot
- Toast the rolls, add meat and provolone, and slip under the broiler for a few seconds to melt the cheese
- Serve with juices for dipping.