Monday, October 6, 2008

Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches

I saw this recipe from a nestie a few weeks ago -- if it was you, let me know! I didn't write your name down!

It was so easy, I didn't even write the recipe down -- my kind of meal. Especially during the week!

DH and I really enjoyed these sandwiches and we'll definately add them to our rotation. Especially since they're crockpot-based -- which means dinner is basically ready when I get home. Woohoo!

Again, though, we ate them and I totally forgot to take pictures. Next time!

French Dip Sandwiches

2 lb. beef roast
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 can Progresso French Onion Soup
2 beef bullion cubes

Rolls
Sliced provolone cheese

Directions
- Place the beef roast, onion soup mix, can of soup, and beef bullion in a crockpot
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours
- Slice (or shred) the meat, reserving the juices in the bottom of the crockpot

- Toast the rolls, add meat and provolone, and slip under the broiler for a few seconds to melt the cheese
- Serve with juices for dipping.

No comments: