Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Blogging Interruption

Hello all,

You know that point in life where your brain is so full of items to remember and do, that something starts slipping?

Well, that's where I'm at.

In the last week I've made homemade oreos, and DELICIOUS french dip beef sandwiches.

...and successfully scarfed down all evidence of both without ever remembering I needed pictures for the blog *sigh*

So I'll be posting the recipes soon -- but pictures will have to wait until I serve them up again!

Of course...if you were about to close on a house that looks like this:




You might have a lot on your mind, too!
Yes, that's PINK. EVERYWHERE. And yes, the Master Bedroom wallpaper IS original yellow and green paisley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I've seen worse houses than that, our house looked much worse. We gutted the whole thing, down to studs and started over. Lots of work, but it pays off.

Homemade oreo's?? How long do I have to wait for that recipe?