This is a copycat recipe -- but it tastes EXACTLY like those little morsels of heaven from Red Lobster!
A little more labor intensive -- since you have to make them and pour the butter over them -- but well worth it!
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits Copycat Recipe
(Original from Meals Matter)
2 cups Bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungrased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt butter or margarine, and add the garlic powder and parsley; stir.
- Brush or spoon the melted butter mixture over the warm biscuits.