Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Monday

Finally getting to try some new things this week...the stovetop and oven that came with the house we just bought are relatively new (2004) but they're very different from anything I've used before -- so the past two weeks I've been trying to figure out how to optimize it!

I think I've nailed down the cooktop (it's a glass flattop, but what makes it weird to me is the heat doesn't stay on consistently -- it turns on and off to maintain temperature. Drove me mad the first two weeks!!!) but the oven and I haven't quite been seeing eye-to-eye...

So this week, I'm using the oven a bit. Trying to learn about it!

Saturday: I cleaned all day -- perhaps I'll post some of my "natural cleaning" recipes, for those who don't know them yet.
Sunday: Apple Pie Bars
Monday: Nada -- out with co-workers for a "bridal shower dinner" -- DH on his own.
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Wednesday: Steak, broccoli
Thursday: Spaghetti with meat sauce
Friday: Leftovers

No comments: