Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Mondays


I love having DH make our meats on the grill. To hell with those who say it'll give me cancer! :P
Saturday: We had friends over -- we provided german potato salad, hot dogs (with fixin's for chili dogs), hamburgers (lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, ketchup, mustard), and friends brought chips, drinks, and yummy dessert!
Sunday: no cooking -- out enjoying the weather, and picking up supplies in anticipation of my bathroom demolition monday morning. eek!
Monday: steak on the grill, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, rice pilaf
Tuesday: leftovers from the weekend grill-a-thon
Wednesday: oil and vinegar marinated chicken on the grill, potatoes (or potato salad, if we're still eating it by then), green beans
Thursday: spaghetti with meat sauce, salads
Friday: leftovers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE grilling too! It's so tasty, and it takes pressure off me a couple of nights a week - perfect.

Also, I'd love to see pics of the bathroom brouhaha - we're about to undergo the same & I'm pretty sure I'll need moral support! ;)

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Looks like a great week of meals!!